Essex County Employment Dispute Attorney
At the Lurie Law Firm LLC, we offer more than 20 years of legal experience to individuals throughout northern and central New Jersey who have employment law concerns, focusing our practice on the needs of employees and executives, as well as employers.
Before opening our practice, founding attorney Mark Lurie was a partner in the labor and employment section of a nationally known law office and spent eight years in-house with a pharmaceutical company, serving as senior employment counsel and head of compliance. We combine this real-world experience with extensive knowledge of the laws and procedures governing employment law and commitment to responsive and attentive counsel to deliver high-quality legal representation to our clients.
To arrange an appointment with an experienced New Jersey employment lawyer, call us at 973-233-4985.
We handle all matters related to a wide range of employment issues, working with employees, executives and employers. We handle issues involving:
- Employment law and litigation — We provide comprehensive counsel in a broad range of employment matters, including breach of contract actions and FMLA proceedings.
- Pharmaceutical and health care compliance issues — Attorney Lurie spent eight years in-house with a pharmaceutical company. Therefore, we have detailed understanding of the legal issues that affect employees at pharmaceutical and health care businesses.
- Whistleblower/retaliation claims — We will aggressively protect your rights if you have been subjected to retaliation at work because of any legal action you took, including reporting illegal or unethical conduct by your employer or refusing to take part in such conduct.
- Discrimination actions — We zealously represent clients who have been victims of unfair or unethical treatment in the workplace based on gender, race, age, disability, pregnancy or national origin.
- The legal needs of corporate executives — We handle a wide range of issues affecting corporate executives, from the negotiation and preparation of employment or severance agreements to litigation arising out of a wrongful discharge.
We have extensive experience in employment litigation but will also help you explore alternatives to trial, including negotiated settlements and employment law mediation. We counsel employers on corporate compliance issues and will help you conduct an internal investigation.
Contact Our Office
We provide a confidential consultation to all clients. To set up a meeting with our experienced Montclair employment attorney, contact us online or call us at 973-233-4985 for an appointment. Evening and weekend appointments are available by request. Our office is located with easy access from the Garden State Parkway.