Essex County Employment Law Attorney
At the Lurie Law Firm LLC, we bring more than 20 years of employment law experience to employees, executives and employers in northern and central New Jersey. Before opening our practice, attorney Mark Lurie was a partner in the labor and employment section of a nationally known law firm, as well as senior employment counsel and head of compliance for a pharmaceutical firm. We combine a thorough understanding of the law with a practical approach, offering zealous, efficient and creative employment counsel.
To schedule an appointment with an experienced employment lawyer, contact our office by e-mail or call us at 973-233-4985.
An Overview of Our Employment Law Practice
We provide comprehensive counsel to employees and employers, handling all matters related to:
- Employment law and litigation — We represent employees, executives and employers in lawsuits involving work-related disputes, including FMLA controversies and breach of employment contract.
- Employment law mediation — We will help you resolve employment disputes without the time and expense of litigation.
- Pharmaceutical and health care employee issues — Attorney Lurie spent eight years in-house at a pharmaceutical company. We handle all types of issues related to pharmaceutical and health care employment, including retaliatory discharge.
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims — We represent employees who have been victims of retaliation for reporting wrongful conduct by their employer, for refusing to participate in illegal or unethical conduct, or for engaging in any other legal activity.
- Work-based discrimination actions — We protect the rights of people who have been subjected to unfair or unequal treatment on the job based on gender, race, age, disability, national origin or pregnancy. This includes sexual harassment claims.
- Executive representation — We provide sound counsel to executives, handling the negotiation of severance and employment agreements, as well as litigation involving wrongful termination.
Contact Our Office
We offer a confidential consultation to all clients. To schedule a meeting with our experienced Montclair employment litigation attorney, contact us online or call us at 973-233-4985. We are available evenings or weekends upon request. Our office is conveniently located with easy access from the Garden State Parkway.